Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Another Female Voice Against Feminism

There's a new kid in Blogtown, who has but recently arrived and set up shop! Let's give a big Counter-Feminist welcome to Kim, a citizen of the female persuasion who can think of, oh...maybe one or two things she rates more favorably than our mortal foe feminism!

Kim has started a blog called Equal But Different, wherein she discourses sagely upon feminism and upon the whole man-woman malfunction in this tragically afflicted, flea-infested, indigestion-addled world:

http://www.equalbutdifferent.blogspot.com/

Kim has already posted several thoughtful articles which I am certain you will find inspiring and worth your while.

7 Comments:

Blogger Outcast Superstar said...

This is a little off topic but I thought you may want to know I just launched a website and forum.

www.happybachelors.com

http://happybachelors.proboards102.com/

9:36 AM  
Blogger Fidelbogen said...

Thanks for the info, OS. And congrats on your new line of endeavor! I'll nip on over there in the near future to check it out.

5:10 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Thank you so much for the introduction and the welcome, fidelbogen. :o) Incidentally, I was invited to join in the conversation by a member over at antimisandry.com, but was unable to register. I recieved a message that admin had disabled registration. Any idea how one would go about joining the forum?

9:59 PM  
Blogger Fidelbogen said...

Kim: That sounds rather odd, but who am I to second-guess what Karl is working on over there..?

I would say, give it a rest and try again; maybe the glitch will have fixed itself. Or maybe not.

Meantime, I'll try to get ahold of Karl and find out what's up. (But not right this minute - it's...getting late. )

11:25 PM  
Blogger Fidelbogen said...

Kim: I have gotten an e-mail from Karl, and he says he has fixed the problem.

So...you should be able to register at MAF now. Give it a go! :)

8:56 PM  
Blogger MarkyMark said...

Fidel,

You're right about Kim; I saved her page in my bookmarks, and I'll add it to my link list when I have time...

MarkyMark

10:17 PM  
Anonymous yohan said...

Thank you for reporting and pointing to the blog 'equalbutdifferent', which gives me some hope.

There are still American women, who have a normal working brain.
What this woman, Kim, is writing, sounds so easy and so logical...

I hope, she will continue with her blog.

Feminism is not only man-hating, it is also interfering and disturbing women, who keep an ordinary straight life.

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home