Saturday, November 24, 2007

Yes, Those Rumors Were Most Certainly Exaggerated!

Peter Tarbat is still very much among us. Oh, I've known that for quite some time now. . . .

Anyway, here's the proof: a website chronicling the daily life of an MRA who has most certainly seen his share of troubles!

http://mra11.blogspot.com/

And while we're at it, you really should take a tandem look at this blog here. . . .

http://thebonnieview.blogspot.com/

. . . . written by one of Peter's fellow Canadians, who remarkably covers many of the same things which Peter himself talks about (and has regrettably experienced!) .

Both of these websites are entered on the CF link list.

Addendum: Mr. Tarbat informs me of a sudden and great uptick in his fortunes. Seems he has found a lawyer very much to his liking. I won't say how happy he says it makes him. . .

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Fidel , thanks for the post, it means a lot to me. Keep up the good work.
Peter Tarbat
tarspot@msn.com

4:47 PM  
Blogger Faustus said...

Hey, Peter. Good to see the rumor I saw a while ago was just that; a rumor.

I checked out your page. Knock 'em dead as mayor. I hope you make it!

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home