Monday, February 25, 2008
Got Something to Say?
- Name: Fidelbogen
- Location: United States
Counter-Feminist Agent of Change (CFAC)
- NYC Attorney Challenges VAWA in Federal Court
- On the Futility of Conversing With Feminists
- Unplug! Disengage! You Have a World to Gain -Your ...
- Death to Valentine's Day - Again!
- The Ghost Nation
- The Tentacles of the Femplex
- Nominalist Patriarchy
- Once Again: What They Don't Want You to Know
- Lacan to Darwin
- Who the Hell is Blenda Crack??
Here are some photos I took in eastern Washington state, USA, to give you some of that spatial feeling we males enjoy!
"One doeth good to oneself by being contented with simple things and free from craving for worldly posessions."
"One doeth good to oneself by renouncing desire for luxury and ease and enduring hardship."
"One doeth good to oneself by giving up social intercourse and dwelling alone in solitude.
~~~ The Supreme Path of Discipleship -- Precepts of the Gurus XIX.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"Four-fifths of the troubles in this life could be avoided, if people would just sit down and keep still."
~Calvin Coolidge - U.S. President No. 30~
"Live simply, that others may simply live."
~M. Gandhi ~