Tuesday, June 02, 2009

My First Podcast

Well no, that isn't quite true. It's only half mine!

I am indebted to Amfortas, the speaker of the following, for reading the script which I provided—in a much more interesting accent than I've got! ;) Well all right, so exotic is in the eyes of the beholder. And in my own eyes, I and my west coast USA accent are hopelessly not exotic:

http://soundcloud.com/christian-j/is-feminism-a-hate-movement

The script for the podcast is a slightly modified edition of the very first post I ever posted on this blog, here: http://tinyurl.com/d23z6g

A few small deletions, a few small additions. Other than that, it's my words and message. Writing for readers, and writing for broadcast media, are different arts. And I shall work on mastering the latter, since more podcast collaborations with Amfortas and Christian J are projected.

I bid you a good evening.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And a damned fine bit of writing too, Fidel.

Amfortas

11:39 PM  
Blogger Marty Lee said...

I LOVE IT! :)

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home