Saturday, October 31, 2009

Something You May Have Missed

I know that I, myself, have missed it until now. It is a deleted page in a blog called The Bend Observer, and it concerns the Kevin Driscoll case. I say deleted. You will no longer find it on the blog, but like so many items on the web, it enjoys afterlife in Google Cache mode, HERE:

http://tinyurl.com/ygj4jct

So, get it while the getting is good! ;)

I should add that there exists another blog called simply Bend Observer, minus 'THE' definite article. I have linked to that one already, in my post entitled A Dubious Rape Case in Oregon. And to be honest, I do not know what the connection is between Bend Observer, and 'THE' Bend Observer. No idea! But they seem to be published by entirely different people.

So, I wonder why that page got deleted from 'THE' Bend Observer?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cached page is down. do you have a pdf or other saved version?

7:27 AM  
Blogger Fidelbogen said...

I've got a Firefox archive version. It refuses to be converted into a PDF. I will look into this further. . .

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home