Sunday, February 28, 2010

New Blog: "The Hatred of Women"

I have been informed of another male-friendly website that has lately sprung to life. It bears an interesting title: "The Hatred of Women". I say interesting because it is ambiguous; it is difficult to know who is doing the hating or, depending on how you parse it, who is getting the hating. In fact, this phrase is double-edged because the hate scenarios which it implies also imply each other—they feed each other, grow from each other, are part-and-parcel of each other.

So far, this blog looks like a showcase for the author's YouTube videos dealing with various aspects of feminism. Indeed, the blog is subtitled: "A YouTube home-education course in the monstrous crimes of feminism". You will find several videos embedded.

The author has been good enough to link to me, so I will add a return link to my own list in the near future. Meanwhile, I shall offer a link as follows:

http://thehatredofwomen.blogspot.com

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not too sure of the name of the blog. I think " A hatred of feminism" might be better. There are at least a few women who also hate feminism.

10:58 PM  
Blogger trent13 said...

yes, I don't know if I could support a blog by that name, simply because I am a woman - interesting concept though

6:08 PM  
Blogger Bwec said...

Love it, any time a man speaks up is a good thing...It doesn't even matter if it echoes what other men are saying, in fact even better...

The more men speak and create a voice for ourselves the better..


rebukingfeminism.blogspot.com

2:34 AM  
Anonymous Curious George said...

Checking out MRA blogs. Great poster...akthough I am not sure what "I am not your mother!" means. Care to enlighten me?

2:28 AM  
Blogger Fidelbogen said...

". . .I am not sure what "I am not your mother!" means. Care to enlighten me?"

Subtle joke. If ya gotta explain it, that spoils it. Have a look at the text blurb in the right-hand side bar, just above the long list of links.

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@trent13 - had a look at the site but i believe the title is speaking of the hatred of women For Men.. hence the subtitle 'a home education in the monstrous crimes of feminism' or whatever.. really good choices of writing and videos though, i thought.

6:24 AM  
Blogger trent13 said...

ooohhhh... I get it - wow, I feel like a dumb blonde...

7:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never heard
My grandpa speak
A simple man
Mild & meek
He went to work
He went to sleep
My grandma told us
that he was weak

I used to think
Men had too much
Thought the world could
Use a woman's touch
Was told the promise
Would be worth the trust
And we'd all be one
Or near enough

But that isn't what happened
And all I see
Is the hatred of women
For men like me

Men have no doubt
Just what they're for
We die at work
We die in war
We die at sea
As the lifeboats float ashore
Women & children,
all aboard

We take the strain
We bear the load
Build the bridges
Sweep the roads
Make the houses
That make the homes
Pay for others
But live alone

And the more that it happens
The more I see
The hatred of women
For men like me

I wonder if they'll ever know
The hurt that's left behind
There's nothing good can ever grow
Inside a poisoned mind

And the more I go looking
The more I see
The hatred of women
For men like me

I never held
My father's hand
Took his side
Made a stand
All my life
I just ran & ran
He said Son,
You don't understand
But the more I get older
The more I see
The hatred of women
For men like me
The more I get older
The more I see
The hatred of women
For men like me

4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home