Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Statement of Note

The following was recently posted on a pro-male blog, and I would commend it to your attention:

remasculation.blogspot.com/2010/03/counter-feminist-policy-statement.html

A reader comment attached to this post offered special encouragement. Indeed, it could scarcely have appeared in a more timely manner:
"I don't think you are wasting your time. Until I came across various MRA sites, I could not really articulate an arguement against feminists very well. Now, thanks to sites such as yours, I can. So you are winning." - March 30, 2010 10:24 AM
Once you have studied the linked post, you will know just what the commenter is referring to. And for those who have walked the toilsome MRA road, there is spiritual bread in these words; there is rest and healing; there is blessed assurance. I have been told similar things from time to time, in the three-plus years of my blogging activity, and I am grateful to everybody who has taken a moment to offer me such a moment. Such moments mean more to me than you will ever know, because they make clear to me that I am not laboring in a vacuum—that I am making a difference. And THAT. . . makes ALL the difference!

So for us. . . Stage One is to KEEP TALKING; to multiply our voices; to augment the aggregate of counter-feminist idea-bubbles floating at large in the cultural mindscape. And if we (all of us) know that we are not wasting our time, this will infuse us with the needful will and purpose to keep plugging away in the face of all our doubts and doldrums! For truly, it is a despairing futility to cross the ocean in a tiny boat before the appearance of driftwood and seabirds signals the prospect of landfall.

Stage Two for us will roll into action when once we have achieved critical mass in Stage One. So what does "critical" mass mean? It means: the more the better. And yes, Stage Two is already in effect. If you have been scanning the horizon, monitoring the evidence of pro-male activism and lobbying which are springing to life in many countries, you will be quite aware of this.

Truly then, Stage One and Stage Two are happening at the same time! They are concurrent; they are part and parcel; they feed one another; they fuel the growth of one another—and they will continue so doing into the forseeable future.

As for Stages Three and Four. . . . stay tuned!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This, Dr. Fidelbogen Phd., is also a profound statement. It is also, as far as I know, a fact; "no other movement managed to go anywhere without getting its philosophical house in order first."

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Mrs. L said...

The power of words is greatly underestimated by some who do not have the gift of far-sighted thinking along with the ability to articulate those thoughts. I don't have the gift but I appreciate it in others. Keep writing.

1:44 PM  
Blogger Fidelbogen said...

"It is also, as far as I know, a fact; "no other movement managed to go anywhere without getting its philosophical house in order first.""

That thought, for me, has been uppermost since the day I started blogging. A movement needs its organic intellectuals.

All of this spells the difference between a 'riot' and a revolution.

5:49 AM  
Blogger ScareCrow said...

Just my two cents:

I think that it will ultimately be forms of activism that bind us together. Things like writing letters to senators, distributing flyers etc...

We are all different people - we are not going to agree on everything - some people like the word "mangina", some hate it - there are many other examples.

The things that everybody will agree on is the forms of activism - like telling your representative your objections to V.A.W.A. and what not.

Basically, all the legislation that has risen out of feminism in the last 50 years must be corrected or destroyed - I find it hard to believe that anti-feminists, MRA's, PUA's would disagree on that???

I could be wrong though.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home