Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Voluminous Stash

This is off-topic for the blog. . . or maybe not?

But I'm 'God' around these parts, so I can get away with such things! Har har!

Very well. I have stumbled upon an ample, well-rounded online library of G.K. Chesterton books—a trove of quite considerable heft and girth, in PDF format. These are free for download, and you will find them HERE:

http://manybooks.net/authors/chestert.html


I believe that many of you cutting-edge MRAs out yonder would enhance your 'inner game' by exposing yourselves to this particular writer, with his uniquely sardonic eye for the human condition! ;)

Classic Chesterton-ism: A thief respects private property. He just wants to make it his own so he can respect it more fully.

I wonder if the average feminist appreciates Chesterton? Somehow, I doubt it. ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger Keoni Galt said...

Thanks for the link, Fidelbogen!

6:38 PM  
Blogger trent13 said...

I would venture to say that the average human doesn't appreciate Chesterton.... Thanks for the link!

8:09 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I haven't read any Chesterton before; which one would you recommend to start with?

9:20 AM  
Blogger Fidelbogen said...

"The Man Who Was Thursday", a novel, is one of Chesterton's most popular works.


The more philosophical/political side of Chesterton can be found in: "What I saw in America", "The Appetite of Tyranny", and "The Crimes of England".

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home