Saturday, December 11, 2010
Got Something to Say?
- Name: Fidelbogen
- Location: United States
Counter-Feminist Agent of Change (CFAC)
- A Reference to Julian Assange For Your Brief Amuse...
- A Letter to Salon.Com
- A New Blog That Does Not Like Feminism
- Feminist Subjectivism in Action
- A Wooly Lamb for the MRA Wolves
- Oooh Baby, I Can Fix a Broken . . . Link!
- The True Face of Feminism -- AGAIN!
- Temporarily K-O'd
- Do You Know What 'Kafka-trapping' Is?
- Better Late than Never
Here are some photos I took in eastern Washington state, USA, to give you some of that spatial feeling we males enjoy!
"One doeth good to oneself by being contented with simple things and free from craving for worldly posessions."
"One doeth good to oneself by renouncing desire for luxury and ease and enduring hardship."
"One doeth good to oneself by giving up social intercourse and dwelling alone in solitude.
~~~ The Supreme Path of Discipleship -- Precepts of the Gurus XIX.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"Four-fifths of the troubles in this life could be avoided, if people would just sit down and keep still."
~Calvin Coolidge - U.S. President No. 30~
"Live simply, that others may simply live."
~M. Gandhi ~