Thursday, March 31, 2011

Everybody Knows About Swedish Feminism Now!

My recent blog post about the Swedish documentary has blasted shockwaves through cyberspace in all directions. Yes, it was a bombshell.

The incoming traffic to that post has been ghastly and ungodly, and right now, visitors are pouring in at the rate of around five per minute!

But hey, I know a good thing when I see it -- and I knew that this would fetch 'em, yes indeed!

Moments like these are what I, as a counter-feminist blogger, live for! :)))

I thank the person who posted the link on Reddit, whoever you are. The traffic was doing pretty good already, but man, this really kicks it into warp drive!

However, most of all I thank Ulf Andersson for tipping me off about this in the first place! :))))

By the way, I should add that an abnormally large amount of traffic is coming from . . . did you guess it? Sweden!

Now THAT. . . . warms my heart, oh yes!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Snark said...

It was me, yo.

2:36 PM  
Blogger CSPB said...

We all do our little part in getting the truth out. It is amazing to see the how many people are beginning to see what has happened in the Western world.

Momentum is growing fast!

5:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carpe dieme!

2:46 PM  
Blogger Lady Catherine said...

@Anon
Add carpe libertatem to that :-)

When I get back from my trip I'm going to expand on an idea from my recent blog post.

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home