f we are to rebuild the NFR (non-feminist revolution) from the ground up, and make it into something politically efficient, how might we go about this? A quick brainstorming session brought the following points to mind, and I share these for what they are worth.
- Use a "great game" strategy; take the mountain-top view.
- Grow a disciplined vanguard -- or cadre --that will spread through many sectors and see to a coordination of effects.
- Recruit members in every possible industry, profession, social stratum, culture, religion, walk of life, and so on.
- Have international reach.
- Be "everywhere yet nowhere", in order to present no clear profile. In other words, "we" must present no clear "we".
- Understand the proliferation of sectarian "flavors" as a strength rather than a weakness.
- Practice the art of rhetorical discipline, and develop it further.
- Eschew excess political baggage and extraneous agendas.
- Grow a discursive culture that is inwardly rich, outwardly subtle, and endowed with all needful discretion.
- Salvage the wisdom of the past, and jettison the mistakes.
- Use a fluid, organic, cellular style of organization. Regimentation is not good.
- Think globally and act locally.
- Be flexible and innovative; adapt to conditions "on the ground".
- As individuals, take an interest in our spiritual and intellectual growth.