Monday, June 25, 2012

Watch Both of these to get the Full Benefit

First, here is the feminist lawyer Gloria Allred informing you that if you are not a feminist, then you are a bigot:

 

 Next, a pretty clear demonstration of why so many people have chosen to be "bigots":

 

Finally, the specific form and content of the present blog post contains irrefutable proof that Fidelbogen is something called a "misogynist". Well at any rate, I'm pretty sure it does. But I would like a feminist reader to step right up and explain this to me. So, log into Comments right NOW! Don't be bashful. Explain to me, oh wise feminist one, why the present blog post proves that I am a "misogynist". I'm sure you'll offer up something very interesting and creative.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I can explain it to you here. You are not pregnant. You can't get pregnant. So you're a bigot. I feel as though I have a much better handle on this whole thing than I did before.

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So the bigots are the ones who aren't female supremacists? Really?

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, and IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, the régime of The Party Feminist can be overthrown by means of the political awareness of the Proles.

5:50 AM  
Blogger ONPump17 said...

I hate when feminists try to insist than those who disagree with their fallacious ideology are somehow automatically hateful against a group of people. It's irritating to no end. I once was trying to discuss some talking points with a man, and the majority of each of his responses amounted to "That's what you think because you're a misogynist." I'm showing him data, links, info and arguments from both men and women...and this is what I get!?!! The issue is the 'very emotionally-influenced logic' that a large number of people. A certain amount is normal, but in a large topic such as this, as well as multiple other areas, people should not invest this much of their self-identity. Such reliance of an external validation only weakens their hold on reality and their ability to use and apply logic selflessly.

7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It has been the case over the last forty years or so that a feminist will not demand equality when she can get preference. For example, at a buffet lunch, a feminist will take advantage of the invitation to go up for the food when the call of "Ladies first" is made. Equality is quickly thrown to the wind in those circumstances. No wonder they have taken so much ground!

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home