New Video -- Accelerating the Death of Bad Ideas
Let's summarize the main takeaway points from this video, and add some related thoughts which aren't precisely in the video:
1.That our "movement" is not truly a movement, but a collection of movements which jointly compose a non-feminist microcosm of humanity.
2 .That this microcosm constitutes the politically-awakened part of the non-feminist macrocosm.
3. That this microcosm is growing, and pulling in more and more of the surrounding non-feminist macrocosm, and that the latter is becoming politically awakened in consequence.
4. That the (politically awakened) non-feminist microcosm and the (politically awakening) non-feminist macrocosm jointly compose the non-feminist sector.
5. That the non-feminist sector constitutes the world at large, and that "the world" is not a group which can be singled out as a political entity.
6. That as the politically awakened non-feminist microcosm grows and swallows more and more with the non-feminist macrocosm, ideological schisms and organic differentiations of function will naturally form.
7. That such schisms and differentiations are inevitable, are part of "how the world works", and are a source of strength rather than weakness.
8. That such fractionization may be considered a new twist on "divide and conquer", i.e. that you divide yourself in order to effect conquest, rather than divide the opposition for that purpose.
9. That the specifically feminist system of moral evaluation has been nullified -- hence the saying that everybody is entitled to be liberated from feminism.