Thursday, October 18, 2012
Got Something to Say?
- Name: Fidelbogen
- Location: United States
Counter-Feminist Agent of Change (CFAC)
- Feminist Colonization of Human Communities
- A "Killer" Free Book for You
- New Video -- The Occult Nature of Feminism
- Feminism: Own Your Shit, or Your Shit Will Be "Own...
- Briffault's Law and Public Rhetoric
- A Brief Introduction to the Sector System
- I Will Be Appearing on AVfM Radio
- The Zen of Crumbling Feminism Passive-Aggressively...
- Feminism as We Define It is (Sort of) a Religion
Here are some photos I took in eastern Washington state, USA, to give you some of that spatial feeling we males enjoy!
"One doeth good to oneself by being contented with simple things and free from craving for worldly posessions."
"One doeth good to oneself by renouncing desire for luxury and ease and enduring hardship."
"One doeth good to oneself by giving up social intercourse and dwelling alone in solitude.
~~~ The Supreme Path of Discipleship -- Precepts of the Gurus XIX.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"Four-fifths of the troubles in this life could be avoided, if people would just sit down and keep still."
~Calvin Coolidge - U.S. President No. 30~
"Live simply, that others may simply live."
~M. Gandhi ~