Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Anders Breivik Belongs on the Doorstep of Feminsm

This is, I am pretty sure, the most recent video by GirlWritesWhat. I will link to it rather than embed it, because I don't want the blog to get too vid-heavy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz3YxFbrwsY&list=UUcmnLu5cGUGeLy744WS-fsg

As GWW says in the video: "Anders Breivik was one fucked-up dude. And what fucked him up was the cultural and legal norms brought about by feminism."

Of course, some people want to make Anders Breivik a poster boy for the entire non-feminist community on planet Earth. It seems these people hate the idea that men should have human rights and be treated like human beings. According to these people, if you believe that  male human beings have "rights", then you are just like Anders Breivik. Either that, or you are somehow in cahoots with Anders Breivik. Yes,  there are certain people who want to see you in exactly that way, if you are not a feminist. And those people know exactly who they are....don't they?

Peace.


11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

People with an agenda will always try to distort the truth to benefit their warped view of the world.

Of course, if you disagree with a liberal you must be destroyed because dissent cannot be tolerated...

6:43 AM  
Anonymous Ulrox said...

Your blog is already so vid heavy that it takes my quad core google chrome machine several seconds to load it all ;)

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm.. my machine always chokes on this site, but my machine is just a broken down old bucket of bolts anyway. the computer I mean.

6:12 PM  
Blogger ScareCrow said...

I had a mother and father, and I have no fantasies of going on a rampage and killing a bunch of people.

I do however have an irrational fear, that one day I will be driving home from work, press the button to open my garage door, and all of my neighbors garage doors will open and mine won't.

Then, all of my neighbors come out and start yelling at me - for accidentally opening all of their garage doors.

See - that is what being raised by two parents does for you...

10:16 AM  
OpenID Eric said...

Fidelbogen:
I see that the jolly Mr. Manboobz is floating this topic around. He's ignored this site, though, and quotemined a pair of PUA dunderheads who are looking up to Breivik; or at least advocating his policy of violence.

Which adds to my suspicions about the mysterious Green River guy appearing on Facebook...

7:56 PM  
Blogger Fidelbogen said...

Is this a recent action on the part of Manboobz? He was working the Breivik angle a long time ago.

I don't keep up with him very well, although I know that he keeps up with me religiously.

8:33 PM  
OpenID Eric said...

Fidelbogen:
A couple of days, he ran an article quotemining a couple of guys on a PUA blog who were throwing around a lot of racist and violent sentiments that sounded close to Breivik's statements and Futrelle pointed out the similarities.

As a side note, I can't imagine that spouting that kind of rhetoric is going to help these PUAs much either in getting easy sex!

6:39 PM  
Blogger Fidelbogen said...

Okay, now I'm curious. Got a link for that? ;)

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, PUA's that look up to Breivik and advocate for violence. I guess there's a flavor of mental for everyone. Must have been a delightful find for crows-about-fat.

7:47 AM  
OpenID Eric said...

Fidelbogen:
The story was posted on his blog on November 13th. The commenters he quotemined were from the 'Chateau Heartiste' PUA blog. I couldn't get the link from Futrelle's site, but he tagged the article (along with 'antifeminism') with racism, hate, &c.

Some of his groupies brought up that the right wing militia point, then they drifted off into the usual meaningless chatter about litterboxes and things...

8:07 PM  
Blogger Andrea Muhrrteyn said...

Wierd... the person fighting the hardest for Breivik's right to a free and fair trial is none other than a feminist!

LOL.....

ecofeminist-v-breivik.weebly.com

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home