Monday, February 04, 2013
Got Something to Say?
- Name: Fidelbogen
- Location: United States
Counter-Feminist Agent of Change (CFAC)
- What is the Non-Feminist Revolution?
- Don't You Dare Monkey Around with This One!
- Collective Madness and Delusion
- The Femplex is Feminism's Cultural Supply Chain
- I Blame Feminism for Misogyny
- Feminism's Essence is Visible to Outsiders from Wh...
- Feminism and "Patriarchy" Grow From the Same Root
- Thinking About the Post-Feminist Future
- Men's Rights Org Opens Branch Office At University...
- The Parable of the Mongoose and the Cobra
Here are some photos I took in eastern Washington state, USA, to give you some of that spatial feeling we males enjoy!
"One doeth good to oneself by being contented with simple things and free from craving for worldly posessions."
"One doeth good to oneself by renouncing desire for luxury and ease and enduring hardship."
"One doeth good to oneself by giving up social intercourse and dwelling alone in solitude.
~~~ The Supreme Path of Discipleship -- Precepts of the Gurus XIX.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"Four-fifths of the troubles in this life could be avoided, if people would just sit down and keep still."
~Calvin Coolidge - U.S. President No. 30~
"Live simply, that others may simply live."
~M. Gandhi ~