Monday, July 14, 2014

Feminist Propaganda at Michigan Daily

A feminist woman named Victoria Noble has published a mildly back-peddling and retrenching piece of feminist propaganda, here:

http://michigandaily.com/opinion/07victoria-noble-problem-feminism16

The best part of this is the comment thread, where feminism gets a proper whupping from the various commenters, and feminists themselves are pretty much drowned out.

Good for that. They've been the only voice for years and years now, and it's high time they got a taste of their own.

I have left several comments there myself, in classic style.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slightly off topic here, I recently came across this term which I've never encountered anywhere but think it's superior to anything we currently use - including superior (because more comprehensive)- than Antifeminism and counterfeminism.

The term is: Antigynocentrism
http://antigynocentrism.wordpress.com/

I don't know about you, but the moment I laid eyes on it it became an instant adittion to my lexicon.

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home