Thursday, March 14, 2013

You Say There is No Misandry? Fine! Then There is No Misogyny!


If  the feminists have the nerve to tell me that misandry does not exist, then I guess I have the nerve to tell them that MISOGYNY does not exist!

There! Do you see how counter-feminist thinking can simplify your life? The shoe fits them on the other foot, therefore, let them wear it.

Really, it can be just that easy. All you must do is shove their shit right back in their face. What can they do about it?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Fidelbogen said...

@Anon:

I have deleted your annoying comment because I didn't know what else to do with it.

When you stop acting like a dummkopf, and stop assuming that you have figured out what other people have figured out, or not figured out, then I will let you post comments here again.

Get a clue, and don't push my irritation button again.

8:33 PM  
Blogger Fidelbogen said...

Looks like the blogger system 'swallowed' a more recent comment on here -- either that or I deleted it inadvertantly.

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fidelbogen:
Unfortunately, when you hit them with the facts, the feminists do things like this:

http://www.emmatheemo.wordpress.com/2013/03/14/norwegian-experts-want-to-work-against-antifeminism/

In other words, they resort to force.

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home